Monday 12 September 2011

Interview with mr Arenad at a super maket



How do you start your stuff I mean music and others?
I started at secondary school going to music competition, representing my school. I started with dancing with a crew called born dancers and after then I joined a group at my church name chosen generation, I was also invited to the church choir and serve as instrumentalist and I also sing tenor in the choir. I drum I dance and I also sing.

About you music
I have done 5 tracks
Call me Arenad
Save
Win
Make a change
Vex

How old are you
Am 22 years old

Who ignited your passion?
Toyin, Tosin, Flow and Yomi with my blood brother Bukunmi Adebomi are those who gear my passion for singing.

What your real name?
My real names are Olumuyiwa Aremu Adebomi

How did you came up with ARENADBABY
I came up with the name arenad when am still in secondary school , my friend do call me aremuade and then they change it to arenad for better pronunciation, am the last kid of my house so they said I behave like a baby and then add baby to it so that is why am called ARENADBABY

Who are your mentors foreign and Naija?
My foreign mentors are Lil Wayne, Eminem and Rick Ross.
while my naija mentors are Mode 9, M.I and Da Green

What are you doing for now ?
Am a student

Where are you from ?
am from Oyo state and also live there for now

Are you into relationship?
Yes

Give us a 4 bar rhymes
Am not a failure
don'tgive me a fair doss
from frying pan to fire
dont give me a fail word

No comments:

Post a Comment